WORK @ MSHINI
Customer Relationship Manager
We’re hiring a customer relationship manager and we’re looking for someone with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done. If you’re young, ambitious and helping people is your passion, then we’d love to hear from you!
In general, a typical day involves:
- Being available between the hours of 8AM and 5PM with a 1 hour lunch break
- Working from your home, a coffee shop or our office in Somerset West
- Helping new and existing customers use our WordPress hosting services
- Troubleshooting, investigating and resolving WordPress, server and infrastructure issues
- Crafting and editing helpful support documentation for our customers
- Building a community of support by sharing knowledge and insight
- Being an active member of a team that provides support to our customers via live chat, forums and email
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor
- Fluent and eloquent in written English
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Some experience with WordPress
- A basic working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- A knack for taking technical language and making it understandable
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- An understanding of the nature of support and a can-do attitude
- Discipline and self motivation to work remotely without supervision
How to apply:
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Proofread!
Market related starting salary, with excellent potential for growth.