How Can We Help?
How to get your SSH key pairs on Mac
How to get your SSH key pairs on Mac:
- Open Terminal application by going to Finder → Go → Utilities → Terminal
- Once Terminal is open, type the following command: ssh-keygen -t rsa
- When you execute this command, the ssh-keygen utility will ask you where it should store the generated key.
- Type in a passphrase. You can also hit the ENTER key to continue without using a passphrase.
- You should now see a dialog that tells you where both your Private and Public Keys are stored.